Program of student intership
At Komatsu Poland we run a student internship program.The participants:
- gain the opportunity to learn about our company and the machines that we sell and service,
- can prove themselves in everyday work in a global company,
- have the opportunity to use their knowledge and experience in solving various problem tasks.
During the recruitment for student internships, we are particularly open to candidates who meet the following requirements:
- A student of the 3rd, 4th or 5th year
- Preferred technical studies, in particular faculties: machine building, construction machines and transport, cars, but also marketing.
- Knowledge of programs: Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of English is welcome
We are currently recruiting for 4-week summer internships to:
Service Department / Sulejówek Branch
Service Department / Mysłowice Branch
Technical Support Department / Sulejówek Branch
If you are interested, please send your CV along with a photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide us with convenient date of internship for you in June - September 2016. If you have any questions regarding student internships, write to us at: email@example.com